Tuesday 8 April 2014

Local vs international multimedia companies

So where would be your preference to get a job done, an international market or a national market. Theres such a huge market out there the choice is endless. The things to consider are pricing, delivery times, quality and reliability. While many well known sites have great reputations there are quite a few that cannot be trusted. In Ireland local markets can be much more expensive than foreign markets. Which is why so many people rely on online shopping sites such as Amazon and Ebay.
In my own recent experience I had to pick a web hosting contract for my Creative Multimedia Programming website. I looked at the local market and the prices were way out of the range of a student like myself. I came across iPage and there was an offer of $1 a month. After looking into the plan and finding the live chat very helpful I decided to go with it. In comparison to the Irish host I was looking at it saved me €35.


No comments:

Post a Comment